This new virtual series from TryEngineering and the TryEngineering Summer Institute will be highlighting lesson plans from TryEngineering.org during our Hand-on Design Challenge virtual event and our Engineering Spotlight virtual event will give a glimpse into the career and lives of engineers.
Electric Lighting—Through the Lens of History. In this on-demand virtual event, we highlight lesson plans from IEEE REACH, a program that provides free online resources that bring to life the relationship between science, technology, and society through the lens of history! Watch and learn how your students can make an electric light bulb with a cardboard tube and pencil lead!
- May 28: Hands-on Design Challenge – Robots.org
- June 4: Engineering Spotlight
- June 11: Hands-on Design Challenge – TryEngineering Together
- June 18: Engineering Spotlight
- June 25: Hands-on Design Challenge – TBD