COVID-19 STE(A)M Resource Hub by Tennessee STEM Innovation Network offers excellent step by step activities for students from design challenges and experiments to career exploration.
#MakerMonday: Design Challenges
Looking to explore design thinking? The resources for #MakerMonday focus on design activities for students using common objects found around the home to solve real-world challenges.
#WonderWednesay: STE(A)M Observations and Explorations
STEM Habits of Mind allow students to think critically about the world around them. Activities include researching and responding to essay prompts, examining data and drawing conclusions, or designing an experiment to answer a question.
#FutureFriday: STE(A)M Career Exploration
Virtual resources for students to explore STEM careers. Students will experience virtual tours of STEM workplaces, video interviews of Tennesseans in interesting STEM careers and explore the world of work.
Also check out their fabulous Summer STE(A)M Resource Hub!
- Healthcare – Exploring Prosthetics and Assistive Technology
- Transportation – Exploring the Future of Mobility
- Agriculture – Exploring Sustainable Farming and Food Production Practices
- Business – Exploring Entrepreneurship and Product Design
- Digital Arts – Exploring Creative Expression through Digital Artistry
- Information Technology – Exploring Technical and Creative Skills through Coding