Our Students and Parents Say...
“Never in my life did I think that I would get to meet one of the engineers that had actually worked on the Apollo program!”
“The counselors, resident advisors and teachers were amazing! They were kind, encouraging and knowledgeable. It was an experience my child will never forget!”
“I loved the teachers; they were fun, humorous and made class great!”
“I had a blast and made new friends.”
“So many hands-on, project-based activities. I learned a lot that I didn’t know about many different kinds of engineering.”
“I’ve noticed a great change in my daughter after the [program]. She’s much more mature, more sure of herself; she acquired so much new knowledge.”
About TryEngineering Summer Institute
To spark enthusiasm in engineering and technology in the next generation of problem-solvers and difference-makers, and position these innovators for long-term success in academics and in life.
How do we do it?
Organized in two-week sessions each summer, on three dynamic college campuses across the United States, the TryEngineering Summer Institute unites students from around the world -- co-ed, between 12-17 years old -- to:
- engage in hands-on design challenges
- experience the work firsthand with behind-the-scenes tours with real-life engineers
- discover not just what's happening today, but what's coming tomorrow, through conversations with renowned guest speakers and incredible Summer Institute counselors
Give us two weeks, and we'll give you a new definition of what it means to be an engineer.
Latest Summer Institute Updates
Just because you don’t consider yourself tech savvy, that doesn’t mean that your daughter won’t thrive in the technology field. A recent […]
The TryEngineering Summer Institute offers students incredible hands-on experiences in engineering and exposure to the top engineering campuses, companies, and centers, plus […]
Founded by the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE) in 1951, National Engineers Week (February 17-23, 2019) is all about increasing understanding […]
Come to the TryEngineering Summer Institute
- A better understanding of how engineers can solve problems and make a difference
- Knowledge of engineering degree and career options
- Improved critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills
- New friends with similar interests
- An unforgettable campus living experience