It’s never too early to make summer plans for your teen, especially when there are serious benefits to doing so! TryEngineering Summer Institute offers students so many perks — experiencing college living, learning from exceptional instructors, visiting exciting engineering sites, participating in fun and educational hands-on design challenges — and even more for those who register early.
Here are six reasons to solidify your teen’s summer plans now:
- Early registration discount: Why spend more when you don’t have to? When you register before December 31, 2018, you’ll save $200 off your registration. Returning students and IEEE Members can save even more. Register today and save!
- First pick of sessions: If you or your teen prefer one session over another, it’s important to register before your preferred session fills up. Get your first pick by registering early.
- Guaranteed spot: Make sure your teen has a spot at your first choice TryEngineering Summer Institute location — or any location! Don’t get wait-listed by waiting until the last minute.
- Less stress: Life is stressful enough without worrying about what your kids’ summer vacation holds — because you know you’re not letting them sit around and do nothing all summer!
- Smaller tuition payments: The earlier you register, the longer you have to pay off the balance due, which means you can split it into more payments.
- Time to schedule your own vacation: Many parents make plans for their own getaways while the kids are away at camp. Planning now gives you plenty of time to make reservations for yourself.
Check out all the fun we had last year!
Connect with your teen and learn more about TryEngineering Summer Institute together, then register today.